Clackamas High School
Volleyball 2021 Tryout Information
Varsity/JV/JV2 – Monday, February 22, 2021: 3:50 pm – 6:30 pm. Everyone checks in at the Main Gym.
Varsity/JV/JV2 – Tuesday, February 23, 2021: 3:50 pm – 6:30 pm. Everyone checks in at the Main Gym.
Please make sure you registered on FamilyID.com
Please make sure the athletic office has your unexpired physical on file.
Athletes must wear a mask at all times. Bring an extra mask in case your mask gets wet.
We will have staggered check-in times for all athletes trying out. See below for arrival time based on your last name. Everyone checks in at the Main Gym:
- A – F arrive at 3:50
- G – L arrive at 4:00
- M – R arrive at 4:10
- S – Z arrive at 4:20
* For Example, If your last name begins with an S, arrive at 4:20
Team Placement for Varsity/JV/JV2: Volleyball teams at Clackamas are highly competitive. Volleyball is a cut sport.
- JV and JV2 Volleyball: Generally, JV and JV2 teams are Freshmen and Sophomores.
- Varsity Volleyball Tryouts: Generally, the Varsity team is Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. Occasionally Freshmen.
- Bring a water bottle with enough water for 2.5 hours and a snack if necessary.
- Bring hand sanitizer or wipes.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes to the gym. Locker rooms are not available for changing.
- Bathrooms will be available.
- Keep personal belongings in designated areas as marked. Limit the number of personal items brought into the gym.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and bathrooms will be available for handwashing.
- Equipment will be sanitized after use.
- No high fives or other physical contacts.
- Maintain 6-foot distance when waiting in line or waiting to play.
Please contact Lisa McBee with any questions