Just some reminders for our Home Football Games:
Ticket Booths open at 5:30 p.m. (Ticket prices are $6.00 adults and $4.00 students K-12) Senior citizens 62 and up are Free. We can only accept cash at the booth, but will accept a check with proper ID–WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS!
- NO Backpacks
- Middle school and elementary students must be with an adult to get in and while in the stadium
- Abide by OSAA guidelines regarding signs, noisemakers, etc.
- We do not allow students to crossover to the opponent’s side
- No footballs, no beach balls, skateboards, bicycles, pets (Assist Dogs with documentation) allowed in the stadium
- Stay off of the game field—no one is allowed on the field after the game until teams have gone through the handshake lines
- No sunflower or unshelled seeds allowed in the stadium
- No colored drinks allowed on the stadium turf
- No outside drinks
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on campus or the stadium
- No alcohol is allowed in the stadium or campus
- No masks or full face paint allowed
- IF YOU LEAVE YOU MAY NOT RETURN TO THE GAME!
The OSAA requests that you model good sportsmanship by refraining from derogatory cheers, chants or behavior toward students, coaches, officials, or other spectators. Any verbal, written or physical conduct relating to race, gender, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or religion will not be tolerated. Such conduct may subject the violator to removal from the event and result in penalties assessed against our school. Any spectator removed from this event may be banned from attending future interscholastic events. Speak out if you see inappropriate behavior by immediately notifying event management staff. The OSAA and Clackamas High School are committed to a welcoming environment that promotes fair play and respect for all and expect the same from each of you here tonight. We request your cooperation in supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner. Together, we can provide a safe and respectful environment for all.